style=" margin-bottom: 12px !important; margin-top: 12px !important;"
Hello! Nice to have you here. Before you sign up as a provider, we would like to tell you a bit about the platform. LocalDumpster411.com is an on-demand waste management platform. Imagine "Uber for Trash."
I've read and agree to the Provider Agreement and Service Provider Policy
1. As a Service Provider ("LocalDumpster411.com"), you will do your best to provide a great service to customers.
2. You agree to never re-negotiate service time and pricing with the customer.
3. You agree to dump the junk/waste responsibly in a dump or a recycle center. You understand illegal dumping will not only result in us permanently banning you from the network, but will have other legal or financial consequences directly to you.
4. You will only receive payout from us (not from customers) after each service completion. You will need to take and upload pictures to prove the completion.
5. After your first service completion, we will instruct you to connect with Stripe Connect, through which we will dispense your payout to you. All you need is to connect your Stripe Connect with either a debit card or an ACH bank account. You understand your card/bank information is stored on Stripe safely - LocalDumpster411.com does not not have direct access to your card information. Stripe Connect is how companies like Instacart and Lyft pay their providers.
6. You understand our support team is always there to help you succeed in every job! If you need help while using the website or doing the job, please do not feel shy to use the chat bot feature on this website, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.